Regional Development Coordinator of the Dubrovnik Neretva Region
With the objective to efficiently coordinate and encourage regional development at the local, regional and national level in the Republic of Croatia, and to improve the implementation of project ideas within the project network, our agency has been appointed as Regional Development Coordinator of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County.
Activities of the Regional Development Coordinator:
- To coordinate the process of the development of the Development Strategy of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County, we monitor the implementation and we are responsible for annual reports. As part of the above activities, we register and update projects in the central electronic database of development projects of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County.
- We participate in the work of the partner council of the statistical regions of the Croatia (Adriatic Croatia), collaborate with other regional coordinators, provide technical support to local governments (municipalities and towns), we are in the process of aligning with the national development strategy and the regional development law as required by the relevant Ministry.
- We coordinate the activities related to the implementation of the program „Development and implementation of development projects eligible for financing from the EU funds“ managed by the Croatian Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds.
- We develop regional development projects.
- We provide technical support to the public sector in the preparation of development projects.
- We conduct educational activities for employees of municipalities and towns of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County - this year's plan for educational activities will soon be published on our website.